Meditation Rocks donates 5% of all profits to The Meditation Rocks Foundation which from this September will offer free mindfulness content to every Primary School in the UK.
Turn your back on the world for a bit and meditate, and back the future.
Meditation has been practised for thousands of years, within many different faiths and none. In this modern, busy world the need to find a way to turn down the volume on life and take time for our self has never been more important.
Meditation Rocks offers something more, and here are 9 reasons you might like to meditate with us:
1. Our approach is modern and fresh, with no associated faith.
2. Open to beginners and seasoned gurus - there's something for everyone!
3. Relaxed and accessible style, no jargon, no nonsense, and no judgement.
4. Join any of our FIVE live online meditation sessions per week, or catch up with the recordings. Members get access to our back catalogue of over 70 meditation videos and audio files, which are playlisted by theme. Brand new videos each week.
5. You can choose to be a part of a thriving meditation community, with the option to chat to other members before a live session, you can contact Lucy for support or attend our free monthly online events.
6. Meditation Rocks membership is £8.08 per week or £25 a month. You get access to over 10 hours of meditation sessions and content per month. We have other deals for annual memberships, students and recommend a friend.
7. Founder, Lucy Stone is one of the UK's leading meditation specialists, having taught meditation to over 15,000 children, she is a consultant for BBC Studios and runs mindfulness sessions for the House of Commons, Henley Business School and many more.
8. Our meditations are short and allow for flexibility, they are no longer than 15 minutes which can fit into a busy life.
All content is original and exclusive to Meditation Rocks , it is super accessible, creative and relevant to real life situations.
9. The Meditation Rocks Members area has additional resources to support you in your practice including a blog, additional hints and tips plus support guides.
Bath, Bath And North East Somerset, England, United Kingdom
For any general enquiries, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you.